Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help Me Please!!!  (Read 7103 times)

sam54

• Coppermine newbie
Help Me Please!!!
« on: August 30, 2006, 02:38:00 pm »

Hey
I have a account where i can add albums i have just joined i would like to upload pics as im a co- moderator but i cant i upload the file but when it comes to placing the file it comes up with a error that says:

The previous file could not be placed.
You have successfully placed all the files.

*im not the moderator i just have a member of the gallery account*

everyone else says they can place the images but for some reason i cant so is it something wrong with my computer??
Please help
Sam

Nibbler

Re: Help Me Please!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 02:39:46 pm »

Contact whoever runs the gallery you are using, we can't help ordinary members.

sam54

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2006, 02:42:47 pm »

They dont know what to do what should i say?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2006, 08:26:00 pm »

Then ask them to reply to this thread if they want support. As suggested above: we can't support end users, as you don't have the powers to apply possible fixes. Tell the person who is in charge of the administration of the gallery you're having issues with to read the docs, reigster on our page and reply to this thread. There's nothing we could do for you as an end user.
Next time you start a thread on any support board, you might want to use a better subject than "Help Me Please!!!", as obviously everybody who posts on a sub-board wants help. Thread subjects like yours are not helpful for others nor for supporters.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 1.444 seconds with 19 queries.