Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: cftest.php error - CPG Config file not found  (Read 9010 times)

viperpurple

• Coppermine newbie
    • Viperpurple
cftest.php error - CPG Config file not found
« on: August 30, 2006, 11:44:04 am »

Hey Peeps,

I've just installed cpmfetch to my coppermine gallery which is bridged with phpBB, all the tests pass except for the config.inc.php file.  The file does exist in the folder "www.viperpurple.net/gallery/include/"

http://www.viperpurple.net/gallery/cpmfetch/cftest.php

not sure what else you need to know but i hope you can help, i've searched the forum but couldn't find a solution to this problem.
TTFN :P

Adam

Davide Renda

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "Lontano"
    • www.daviderenda.eu
Re: cftest.php error - CPG Config file not found
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 07:22:37 pm »

please check your install, as I see two "/" in you config path!
Code: [Select]
CPG Config file not found: //gallery/include/config.inc.php

viperpurple

• Coppermine newbie
    • Viperpurple
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2006, 09:01:25 pm »

I noticed that and so tried changing the 'partial URL' address to "gallery" rather than "/gallery", this changed the config path to "/gallery/include/config.inc.php" but it still doesn't work and doesn't follow the instructions given.

Adam

vuud

• Coppermine addict
  • [cpmfetch.fistfullofcode.com]
    • Fist Full Of Code
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2006, 12:37:56 am »

I noticed that and so tried changing the 'partial URL' address to "gallery" rather than "/gallery", this changed the config path to "/gallery/include/config.inc.php" but it still doesn't work and doesn't follow the instructions given.

I am not terribly familar with the bridging, but can you make sure the file exists at: /gallery/include/config.inc.php

If that does not work, I would say to just press on and try to get it to work from a normal PHP page.  The cftest can be a bit scatterbrained at times, although it should work fine in your configuration.

We can attempt to tweak it some from a php page... cftest does not do any installation stuff or anything.

Vuud
Please post for help to the forum... PM me only if you are sending security related items (passwords, security problems, etc).

cpmFetch - Images, RSS feeds from CPG from outside CPG
New release notification signup also. 
See http://cpmfetch.fistfullofco

viperpurple

• Coppermine newbie
    • Viperpurple
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2006, 01:13:55 pm »

Hey,

Thanks for the tips, i'd already actually tried to move on and experienced the following problems, i know a little about php and general web coding and so i have tried to list all the efforts i made to fix it.

Code in File:
<?php
include "/gallery/cpmfetch/cpmfetch.php";
$objCpm = new cpm('/gallery');
$objCpm->cpm_viewRandomMedia (1,4);
$objCpm->cpm_viewLastAddedMedia (2,4);
$objCpm->cpm_close();
?>

Error Received:
Warning: main(/gallery/cpmfetch/cpmfetch.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/viperpurple.net/homepage.php on line 42

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/gallery/cpmfetch/cpmfetch.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php4/share/pear') in /home/www/viperpurple.net/homepage.php on line 42

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: cpm in /home/www/viperpurple.net/homepage.php on line 43

Code in File Changed: - Dot added before "/gallery/cpmfetch/cpmfetch.php" to set the correct root folder
<?php
include "./gallery/cpmfetch/cpmfetch.php";
$objCpm = new cpm('/gallery');
$objCpm->cpm_viewRandomMedia (1,4);
$objCpm->cpm_viewLastAddedMedia (2,4);
$objCpm->cpm_close();
?>

Error Received:
ERROR: Path to Coppermine incorrect. (//gallery//include/config.inc.php)
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/www/viperpurple.net/gallery/cpmfetch/cpmfetch.php on line 770

I did then try taking the "/" off the partial URL but as there's a double slash before the 'include' it didn't work and just gave the same error.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that someone can figure out what is going wrong

TTFN :-þ

Adam

Adam

vuud

• Coppermine addict
  • [cpmfetch.fistfullofcode.com]
    • Fist Full Of Code
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2006, 10:44:59 pm »

I did then try taking the "/" off the partial URL but as there's a double slash before the 'include' it didn't work and just gave the same error.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that someone can figure out what is going wrong

TTFN :-þ

Adam

Oh screw this.  I am going to start working the dev version toward supporting the bridged installations of cpg tonight.  I figure I can either do that, or work on your problem.  Lets move forward then eh?

Will post here when I get a new version up - with any luck tonight.  Have to install CPG/SMF and bridge them to test though.

We shalt see.

Please post for help to the forum... PM me only if you are sending security related items (passwords, security problems, etc).

cpmFetch - Images, RSS feeds from CPG from outside CPG
New release notification signup also. 
See http://cpmfetch.fistfullofco
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.