Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Announcement] WP Coppermine Widget plugin released!  (Read 12158 times)

cyberspice

• Coppermine newbie
    • Spice World
[Announcement] WP Coppermine Widget plugin released!
« on: May 20, 2009, 01:38:17 pm »

The WP Coppermine Widget plugin has been released on the Wordpress site.

This Wordpress plug-in supplies a widget that will display a configurable number of images, in a configurable grid, selected in a configurable way, from a Coppermine Gallery. When the pointer is placed over an image a larger version of the image will be displayed in a pop-up together with any title and description.

The plug-in supplies a settings page which allows the user to enter the Coppermine database details. The widget is a fully compliant Wordpress widget and can be configured using a form on the widget's appearance page.

On the appearance form you can choose to select how many images to display and the shape of grid in which to didsplay them. You can choose whether to select random, or the latest images, from either all of the images or a specific album. You can also enter the text to display as the widget title.

You can find more about it at http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-cpg-widget/

If you have any questions you can ask here or on my blog at http://www.cyberspice.org.uk/blog/

Melanie

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
    • Personal website - Spintires.nl
Re: [Announcement] WP Coppermine Widget plugin released!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 01:49:58 pm »

Nice work! Especially when the future plans are finished and it is able to insert pictures into a post etc. Looking forward to the final version.

FLiPPie

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 10:10:19 pm »

I tried using this "WP Coppermine Plugin" on WordPress (version 2.9.2) but side bar stays empty and does not show any photo although I properly entered the database configuration details of my Coppermine installation. Later I learned this plugin is only supported up to WordPress (Version 2.7.1)

That is really a pity. I would love to use this plugin on my homepage unfortunately I have only limited knowledge about programming.
I would like to know how I can make this plugin working with my current WordPress (Version 2.9.2) installation?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

my website: www.dutchtravelers.com

tanzy

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 11:13:48 am »

I am so glad to see that the WP coppermine widget plugin released after so many rumors that it would be delayed AGAIN. Anyway, I do have a question regarding its functionality because when I tried to use the WP Coppermine plugin on WordPress, the side bar seems to be showing empty. I mean isn’t it supposed to show a settings page or something like that? None of that seems to be appearing here.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.