Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I need a watermark and paypal mod...  (Read 10263 times)

Jorge18

• Coppermine newbie
I need a watermark and paypal mod...
« on: September 13, 2006, 04:23:32 am »

Hey what's up guys? I need to add these two mods to my gallery but REALLY do not have the time to do them. I'm willing to pay $30 through paypal. If anyone is intrested please email me at Jorge@JTijerino.com. Thanks!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 08:33:07 pm by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: I need a watermark and paypal mod...
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 08:15:30 am »

There are several watermarking mods as well as several paypal mods, so you should post which one you want. You should post a link to your site to give the potential taker and idea how hard this is going to be. Please read the sticky thread on this board.

Jorge18

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 12:48:40 pm »

I'm sorry if I didn't follow the rules. I don't really care which one of the mods. As long as I have a watermark on my pictures, and as long as people can purchase pictures off my website

Here's the link.. www.jtijerino.com/gallery

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 06:40:51 pm »

You have to decide for one anyway: some are for GD, others for ImageMagick. Some are permanent, others are not. Potential takers can't know which one you prefer nor which image library you have available. Pick one from "Mods: Watermarking & image manipulation". Similar thing for the PayPal mods: they come in different flavors because they have different features. Nobody but you can decide which one fits best your needs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.