Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Category - Album problem  (Read 2574 times)

tompet

• Coppermine newbie
Category - Album problem
« on: August 27, 2006, 11:08:03 am »

I have a category called "Cars". In that category I have 9 album on two pages, 6 albums on each page. I added a category into this category called "Rinspeed" and added 8 albums to it. Now when I try to browse page 2 of the "Cars" category I first have to go through page 1 of the "Rinspeed" category. I don't want to do that, I only want to see the 3 albums on page 2.

When I click directly on the "Rinspeed" category link on the first page i get to the "Rinspeed" category page 2. No pictures from the "Cars" category show up here, so that is ok. But I want the link to go to page 1.

Is anyone familiar with this problem?

I have had problems before when 2 albums in the same category got similar keywords, both albums did show up together. But changing the keywords solved that problem. I have tried to change some keywords but it doesn't help in this case.

All the pictures are batch added and it works fine. The gallery is called Amazing Pictures Gallery and the URL is: http://www.tommypettersson.com/galleries/amazing/

Please, I would appreciate some help.

Tom

studeo

• Coppermine regular visitor
Re: Category - Album problem
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 05:08:05 am »

Looking for info but took the liberty to browse your gallery. WHAT A FABULOUS COLLECTION of images....BRAVO! And a great use of Coppermine project!  WOW

tompet

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2006, 08:57:06 pm »

Thanks.

I want to show pictures I like myself and learn how Coppermine work. Maybe there is things I can contribute with later.

No reply to my problem. Guess I have to install the new 1.4.9. It maybe take care of it. I'm running 1.4.8 now.

Thanks,

Tom

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2006, 09:00:51 pm »

You could put alblist ahead of catlist for the contents of the main page or you could disable display of first level album thumbs in category views. Both settings are in config.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.