Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can I rename some album subdirectories?  (Read 2099 times)

Hercules24

• Coppermine regular visitor
    • High Resolution Party Pictures
Can I rename some album subdirectories?
« on: August 20, 2006, 09:02:21 pm »

Hi All,

When I first started with Coppermine I just had a few different albums and I din't care about naming them.
Now each new album I make a directory /albums/2006-08-20-Name so they are easy to sort out and manage.
I can easily change the name of an old directory like /albums/Name-20-5 to the new format, but Is there a way I can get Coppermine to know that it should pick up the jpgs from the new named directory?
Thanks for listening to me.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2006, 10:06:09 pm by GauGau »

Nibbler

Re: Can I rename some album subdirectories?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2006, 09:09:40 pm »

You'd need to fix the paths that are stored in the database. If you search the board you should be able to find a sample query for this that I have posted before.

Hercules24

• Coppermine regular visitor
    • High Resolution Party Pictures
Re: Can I rename some album subdirectories?
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2006, 10:04:28 pm »

Thanks Nibler.
After playing a bit with PHPMyAdmin I found a way I could manually change the directory name for a single picture.
But even that I'm afraid of doing. For me it's like performing open heart surgery with a sword.
Maybe later when I learn something more about PHP like queries I'll fix it since it's really not a big issue, more a minor beauty detail.
At least I know where to look now.
Problem solved.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.