Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Albums not displayed properly  (Read 2475 times)

macsimoin

Albums not displayed properly
« on: August 19, 2006, 05:07:33 am »

My sit'es relatively new, as I am to CPG, but everything was working fine until today. I made no changes of any kind, anywhere and there's now a problem with the way my User's galleries are seen on the site.

I only have a few people so far but of the 20 or so I have only two user's albums show up when you click the link for the User galleries (from the front page). I checked the database (MySQL) and none of the visibility settings have changed. No one is hiding their albums, i.e. they're all set for 'Everybody' to see.

So, what's the problem here? As I mentioned, you only see two User galleries when viewing the User category but if you click on Latest, Top Rated or Most Viewed lists, you can see everything just fine. You can even follow the links (at the top of the page above the pics) to the User galleries that aren't showing up when viewing that category from the front page.

What's going on here? Is this a permission issue perhaps? I need help with this, please. Anyone? Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2006, 09:43:18 pm by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Albums not displayed properly
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2006, 06:17:31 am »

Your page is outdated, you're using cpg1.4.6, while the most stable release is cpg1.4.8. Upgrade (mandatory!).

macsimoin

Re: Albums not displayed properly
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2006, 01:37:44 pm »

The upgrade has corrected the problem but naturally, its created a ton of others. Guess I better start looking for help elsewhere.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2006, 05:15:39 pm by macsimoin »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.013 seconds with 19 queries.