Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Unexpected colour in fields in ecard proforma  (Read 6965 times)

bobmarshall

• Coppermine newbie
Unexpected colour in fields in ecard proforma
« on: August 17, 2006, 05:55:18 pm »

Thanks very much for a superb piece of software which was just what I needed.  I have solved most problems with the help of this forum usually in a very pragmatic if inelegant way.  I have just discovered a strange issue. There is no problem at all in Firefox which I normally use.  In IE, if you go straight to ecard from intermediate image, three of the fields go light yellow with white writing which makes it impossible to read what you are typing in.  If you first go to large view and then ecard there is no problem.  I am using Eyeball with the shop hack, and cpg 1.4.8.  Gallery is www.vividvisions.co.uk/cpg148/index.php; site home page is www.vividvisions.co.uk
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 05:03:33 pm by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Re: Unexpected colour in fields in ecard proforma
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 06:12:14 pm »

Make sure this isn't some feature of IE. Automatic form filling or something perhaps.

bobmarshall

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 09:46:48 pm »

I'm sure you're right although I can't find it at the moment.  It's no big deal - just wondered if anyone else had experienced the same problem and there was a simple fix.  Don't understand why it's OK if entering ecards after the large picture but not OK if you go direct from the intermediate one.

Thanks again for your brilliant work. Even as a wrinkly old English guy I might be moved to say 'awesome' - it has to be good for that accolade!  ;D

(BTW sorry about the semicolon at the end of the link - should be www.vividvisions.co.uk/cpg1.4.8/index.php)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2006, 11:08:26 pm »

Sounds like a browser add-on to me, maybe google toolbar translation tool or spell checker. Might be Yahoo toolbar as well.

bobmarshall

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2006, 04:46:18 pm »

What clever guys you are - spot on.  Take away the Google toolbar and away goes the problem.  Not much I can do about that then.  If users have the tool bar and IE then that small glitch will happen.  Not a problem.  I'm happy to know what's causing it.  Thanks a lot.  Issue closed.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2006, 05:54:08 am »

Explanation and easy fix: http://code.jenseng.com/google/

bobmarshall

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2006, 12:11:52 am »

Thanks for your help - I've read the link and will attempt to implement the fix when I have some time. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.