Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Allow users to fully delete their account (including pictures, albums, etc)  (Read 2304 times)

sjordan

• Coppermine regular visitor

Hello,

I searched on the foum for "delete account" and did not find how to allow users to delete their own accounts.

I did find this post from a 1.3x board which alludes to the ability for a user to delete his account (maybe nolonger supported in 1.48?)

If it is possible to configure the sytem to allow users to delete their own account, I would appreciate a point in the right direction.

Thanks

v 1.4.8

eruss

• Supporter
  • Coppermine frequent poster

Hello,

I searched on the foum for "delete account" and did not find how to allow users to delete their own accounts.

I did find this post from a 1.3x board which alludes to the ability for a user to delete his account (maybe nolonger supported in 1.48?)

If it is possible to configure the sytem to allow users to delete their own account, I would appreciate a point in the right direction.

Thanks

v 1.4.8

Partial answer from the DOCS:

Allow users to retain control over their pics in public galleries

When enabled, both the admin and the uploading user can edit and delete files that were uploaded to a public gallery. Of course the user must have permissions to upload to the public gallery in the first place (see the groups control panel) before this option will have any effect.

sjordan

• Coppermine regular visitor

@eruss

Yes, I saw that. Thank you. But as you wrote, that is a partial answer, but not really the gist of what I'm looking for. That pertains to allowing users to delete photos.

I'm looking more for the feature to accommodate users who say to themself "I don't want to be a part of this site anymore. I want to delete my photos, my contact details, username, album, EVERYTHING".

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 07:12:56 am by sjordan »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

Currently not a coppermine feature.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.