Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Author's name and Best picture of teh week (voted)  (Read 3055 times)

yacenty

• Coppermine regular visitor
Author's name and Best picture of teh week (voted)
« on: August 17, 2006, 07:18:46 am »

Hi guys,
I'm looking for 2 additional functions for my CPG:
1. Author's name under (maybe over) the picture in picture view - I have seen something like that in this forum but now I can't find this functionality. Is it possible to show author's name under the picture like in thumbnail view?

2. I would like to have Picture of the week, already I have pinguish mod, but I would like to have possibility to show picture that was top rated in last week. At this moment it's possible only to "manualy" choose picture of the week.

I think that this issues was mentioned here, but I cannot find anything in this matter for cpg 1.4.x
Thanks in advance,
YacentY

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Author's name and Best picture of teh week (voted)
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 08:59:57 am »

I'm looking for 2 additional functions for my CPG:
It's a pity though that we have a "one question per thread" policy that you agrred to respect. In the future, respect board rules!

1. Author's name under (maybe over) the picture in picture view - I have seen something like that in this forum but now I can't find this functionality. Is it possible to show author's name under the picture like in thumbnail view?
RTFM: Expand the pic info (see File information are visible by default) to see the name of the uploader to accomplish a similar thing as for the thumbnail: Display uploader name below the thumbnail

yacenty

• Coppermine regular visitor
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 10:19:11 am »

I'm not interested in showing detailed info about picture,
I would like to show uploader name between picture and description :)
look at this - it's not acceptable for me and my users, It would be nice to improve it.
http://www.agrofoto.pl/gallery/displayimage-lastup-0-27.html

sorry for 2 questions in one post, I forgot about this rule :(

Best regards,
YacentY

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2006, 11:11:45 am »

Then remove the stuff you don't want from the pic info section. Obviously, the pic you refered to has been uploaded by "Ursus", so the page holds all info needed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.