Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Batch add error, did what I was suppose to... so now what?  (Read 3094 times)

Drea

• Coppermine novice
Batch add error, did what I was suppose to... so now what?
« on: August 11, 2006, 07:15:28 am »

I did the debug and stuff so here is what I got I need to fix this soon so I can batch add.
Heres the Error before the debug thing
Error
Only files with the following extensions are accepted :

jpg/jpeg/jpe/gif/png/bmp/jpc/jp2/jpx/jb2/swc/iff/asf/asx/mpg/mpeg/wmv/swf/avi/mov/mp3/midi/mid/wma/wav/ogg/psd/doc/txt/rtf/pdf/xls/pps/ppt/zip/gz/mdb.

File: /home/bellinfo/public_html/gallery/searchnew.php - Line: 245 

« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 09:48:00 am by Drea »

Sami

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • BMossavari
    • My Project
Re: Batch add error, did what I was suppose to... so now what?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 07:50:46 am »

‍I don't answer to PM with support question
Please post your issue to related board

Drea

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2006, 09:46:34 am »

First off i followed the thing to do the whole debug change this or whatever then it say to copy this the debug info if you need help and post it on the support FORUM so I DID THAT and this is what happens, i dont get any help oh well with the error so thats why i coppied it, no need to go in all bold, and caps, thats like yelling, you can be more polite.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2006, 02:26:33 pm »

then it say to copy this the debug info if you need help and post it on the support FORUM so I DID THAT
It doesn't say to post debug_output. It says NOT to post debug_ouput. Read more carefully. Here's what you're suppossed to do (quoting from the upload troubleshooting section of the docs, highlighting the important parts):
4.11.4 Upload troubleshooting

If you are experiencing issues with coppermine's upload process, temporarily change your coppermine settings as suggested below to get more detailed error messages:

* Go to your coppermine page and log in as admin
    * Go to the config screen
    * Scroll to the bottom of the page
    * Expand the "Maintenance settings" section by clicking on it
    * Enable debug mode for everyone
    * Leave display of notices switched off
    * Save the new settings by clicking on "Save new configuration"
    * Go to the "groups" panel
    * Set the upload form configuration for all groups to "Single file uploads only" (set File upload boxes to "1", URI upload boxes to "0" and No. of boxes to "fixed")
    * Save your new settings

Then try to upload (using http uploads, even if you experienced troubles using another upload method) - you should get a more detailed error message that tells you what exactly goes wrong with your uploads. If the error message doesn't mean anything to you, search the support board for the error message you get.
When asking for support on the coppermine forum, post a link to your site and a test user account (the test user mustn't be in the admin group!) with upload privileges, with the above mentioned settings in place - this way, supporters can see the error messages as well. Do not post debug_output unless requested.
If you want support, do as supporters suggest.

no need to go in all bold, and caps, thats like yelling, you can be more polite.
bmossavari was not impolite. You, however have failed to read carefully and then you blame supporters. That's what I call impolite. Review your attitude - you haven't purchased Coppermine, so you don't have a right to be supported. Support is given without obligation, supporters don't have give support - it's entirely up to us if we do so or not.
Editing out your initial posting, making the subsequent reply look silly is rude as well. Bmossavari could have edited your posting if he would have liked.

Do exactly as bmossavari suggested.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.