Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: $template_tab_display problems solved...  (Read 3394 times)

tomaash

• Coppermine newbie
$template_tab_display problems solved...
« on: August 10, 2006, 05:30:50 pm »

I found a couple of topics about troubles with $template_tab_display but none solution. So here is mine.

So a little bit of summary what's the actual problem. It's all about the tabs under list of thumbnails - left text saying "xx albums on x pages" and the tabs linked to other pages.

- after you copy the template from sample.php, the left text saying "xx albums on x pages" is gone and the tabs are filling whole width of the page

That's right.

I solved the problem just rewriting the table attributes in CSS. I also realized that the 'width' attribute in the following code

<td width="100%" align="left" valign="middle" class="tableh1_compact" style="white-space: nowrap"><b>{LEFT_TEXT}</b></td>

is interpreted as <td width="100" .... not 100%.
Just try to put <td width="100%%" .... and it will work. I used CSS property instead.

So I don't really know, I am a real novice in Coppermine, this is my first topic, but isn't that quite nasty bug?

Good luck everybody.

Oh yeah I have to say. The LEFT_TEXT somehow showed up when I was playing around with this fix http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=30896.0. So sorry, but I can't exactly tell when it was. But it's there now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.