Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Critical error while trying to access usermgr.php  (Read 6659 times)

Aleksandra

• Coppermine newbie
  • Darth Minion
    • Grey-Wanderer.org
Critical error while trying to access usermgr.php
« on: August 10, 2006, 12:01:09 am »

Aww. Alright, so here's the deal. I previously upgraded from 1.3.5 to 1.4.8 (I'm not sure if this should be here or in the "cpg 1.4 upgrading" forum - I apologize if this thread is miscategorized). When I was running 1.3.5 I, out of nowhere ran into a Critical error when trying to access usermgr.php, which is much similar - if not identical - to the one I'm having now. Since upgrading, the error reappeared. However, the fix I applied to CPG 1.3.5 no longer seems to work for 1.4.8 - I tried it, but there was no apparent change. I also tried searching the boards here, but I couldn't find a solution, and thus I'm posting a support request for this error once more, only this time for 1.4.8 usermgr.php. :)

When enabling debug mode, this is what I get.

Critical error:

There was an error while processing a database query.

While executing query "SELECT user_id as user_id, user_name as user_name, user_email as user_email, UNIX_TIMESTAMP(user_regdate) as user_regdate, UNIX_TIMESTAMP(user_lastvisit) as user_lastvisit, user_active as user_active, COUNT(pid) as pic_count, ROUND(SUM(total_filesize)/1024) as disk_usage, group_name, group_quota FROM `web16-gallery`.cpg135_users AS u INNER JOIN cpg135_usergroups AS g ON u.user_group = g.group_id LEFT JOIN cpg135_pictures AS p ON p.owner_id = u.user_id GROUP BY user_id ORDER BY user_regdate DESC LIMIT 0, 25;" on Resource id #5

mySQL error: The SELECT would examine more than MAX_JOIN_SIZE rows; check your WHERE and use SET SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1 or SET SQL_MAX_JOIN_SIZE=# if the SELECT is okay

File: /home/sites/daisymedia.net/public_html/gallery/include/functions.inc.php - Line: 249

I redownloaded the file, in case it was corrupt, but no dice. I still get the same error. Any suggestions? :)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2006, 08:21:29 pm by Nibbler »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Critical error while trying to access usermgr.php
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 12:12:54 am »

This is a mySQL error that shows you're running into restrictions imposed by your webhost - it's not related to Coppermine. Ask your webhost for support.

Aleksandra

• Coppermine newbie
  • Darth Minion
    • Grey-Wanderer.org
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2006, 07:35:40 pm »

^ Ah, thank you. I contacted my host about this, giving her pretty much the same info as I've given in this thread, who contacted her host in return. This is the response she got from the tech guys, but I'm not quite sure what they want me to do - I'm not hugely familiar with MySQL, I'm afraid. Ideas? :)

You simply need to edit the scripts that have this error to execute the mysql command SET SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1.

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2006, 07:58:48 pm »

Add the code into usermgr.php

Code: [Select]
cpg_db_query("SET SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1");

Aleksandra

• Coppermine newbie
  • Darth Minion
    • Grey-Wanderer.org
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2006, 08:19:56 pm »

^ Yay, thank you! :D I put the above strip of coding right under "require('include/init.inc.php');" in usermgr.php and the user manager works like a dream now. Problem solved!

Jasondt2001

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2010, 09:02:27 pm »

I absolutely LOVE this board... I've been pulling my hair out 'trying to do it myself' - Hit the search key and it's already been asked... Another example why this board does NOT operate helping individuals VIA PMs!
Thank you all, so much!
- Jason
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.