Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: batch upload in user gallerys  (Read 3139 times)

joerg.t.

• Coppermine newbie
batch upload in user gallerys
« on: August 07, 2006, 04:28:09 pm »

Hello,

is there an opportunity to batch-upload pictures (logged as admin) into user-gallerys? I found an mod for http uploads in this forum, but I need this for the batch uploads.

Thank you very much!

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
Re: batch upload in user gallerys
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 06:59:42 am »

not that I'm aware of a gui solution... however you can acconplish that working directly within the db (using phpmyadmin or a similar tool)

batch upload to a public album. Then have a llok at the albums table. Search the album you have created and batch added your new pics into. Modify its category field. Depending for what user it is you take the users id (eg you, ID 1) and add 10000 to it --> 10001

always have a db backup before messing around with it

joerg.t.

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2006, 12:15:08 pm »

ok working directly on the database makes nearly erverything possible, but I'm not very experienced on that.

Maybe my request will be a "feature-wish" for one of the next versions ;)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2006, 04:28:20 pm »

Review the discussion in Batch add to user albums, but editing reassigns to different album on the testing/bugs board, but remember that you can't reply there - it has been locked because people requested support there. It's a discussion among developers that will tell you what the difficulties and drawbacks of such an option are. It's meant to explain things to you if you're curious. You're free to apply the code snippets in that thread as well, but you mustn't ask for support - you're on your own with this.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.