Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Odd behaviour with users Recent Uploads links  (Read 3181 times)

AnneN

• Coppermine newbie
Odd behaviour with users Recent Uploads links
« on: August 07, 2006, 02:38:01 am »

I'm running v1.4.8 with no plugins enabled, but I do have the Moderator mod installed. When I go to the Users lists (usermgr.php) and click on the Recent Uploads link beside any member's name - even my own - I always get the latest uploads by the same one member (I'll call him Lennie) and not the one whose name is next to the link I click. So I can no longer see recent uploads by other individual members as I could do previously.

Also, if I visit a member's profile and click the link there to see last uploaded files or all uploaded files by that member it takes me again to the last uploads by Lennie and not to the ones for the member whose profile I'm viewing.

If I use the Latest Uploads link in the top menu then I see the last uploads by everyone as I should do - it's just the links from the Users menu which have gone screwy. Can anyone please suggest where the problem could be and how do I fix it? I can post debug info if it's useful?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 03:35:48 am by AnneN »

AnneN

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Odd behaviour with users Recent Uploads links
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2006, 04:25:43 am »

This problem is still happening. Can anyone assist please?

<debug info removed - sorry>
« Last Edit: August 15, 2006, 03:14:38 pm by AnneN »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2006, 07:59:09 am »

Don't post debug_output unless requested. Upgrade to the most recent stable (currently cpg1.4.8), you're using cpg1.4.3.

AnneN

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2006, 03:13:48 pm »

I am running 1.4.8 but having installed the Moderator Mod 1.1 it now shows as 1.4.3! I'll try reinstalling and see if that fixes things.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2006, 07:40:06 pm »

If you used to have cpg1.4.8, but output shows cpg1.4.3, then you must have replaced cpg1.4.8 files with outdated ones. I suggest applying your hack to cpg1.4.8 files instead of replacing good files with outdated ones.

AnneN

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2006, 10:19:17 pm »

Yeah I tried to do that but must've done something wrong as it wouldn't work for me.  I'll do it all again and see how it works this time and see if this fixes the initial problem and report back. Thanks for your help. :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.