Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CPG142 - Batch import - wrong order and picture duplicates  (Read 2692 times)

muggu

• Coppermine newbie
CPG142 - Batch import - wrong order and picture duplicates
« on: December 01, 2005, 09:39:31 pm »

Hi,
i have webspace on www.funpic.de an phpbb + cpg142.
I upload pictures via ftp in /albums.
But batch import doesnt work properly. I will import ~300 Pictures from 700kb to 1300kb. But i have many DP Buttons for duplicates.
A look to the album: Some pictures are duplicate and the order of the pics is not right and there is no system for the order
The filename ist like "2004_blabla (1).jpg" and  "2004_blabla (101).jpg" and so on.

Whats the problem?
Phpinfo:
http://home.arcor.de/maggymesser/phpinfo.html

Thx
muggu

bmarchand

• Coppermine newbie
Re: CPG142 - Batch import - wrong order and picture duplicates
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2006, 09:26:13 pm »

I'm having a similar issue as well. 

When I batch upload, all images (at least most of them) show up duplicate in the list of new files.  I'm using CM 1.4.5.

Thoughts anyone?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: CPG142 - Batch import - wrong order and picture duplicates
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2006, 09:34:58 pm »

@both: don't run outdated versions. There's a reason why we release new versions: they contain fixes for issues that existed in older versions.

@bmarchand: your issue differs. Dont try to hijack a thread. Start your own one.

@both: read the upload troubleshooting section of the docs and do exactly as suggested there after having updated your galleries.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.