Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need help!!  (Read 2795 times)

cursedlikeyou

• Coppermine newbie
Need help!!
« on: August 04, 2006, 05:23:14 am »

Well last week my site got hacked by a person who set up a fake phishing site on my gallery.. The site went down, and I had to think of ways I could fix it.. First thing, I deleted the folder where the person installed the fake site (it was under userpics, nothing important), and my host recommended that I upgrade the gallery. So I downloaded a modification pack from this site, and copied the files onto my gallery. Now that my sites back working, the main index.php works (when I'm not logged in), but as soon as you click on a picture it says "Critical error   
There was an error while processing a database query" ... And also, as soon as I log in as admin it says 'fatal error' .. did I do something wrong when I installed the mod pack? What can I do to fix this problem?

Abbas Ali

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
  • Spread the PHP Web
    • Ranium Systems
Re: Need help!!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2006, 07:12:26 am »

Did you run update.php after copying the files? If not then do so. Take a backup of current database before doing so.
Chief Geek at Ranium Systems

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2006, 08:39:47 am »

If this doesn't solve your issues, post a link to your site and do as suggested in http://coppermine-gallery.net/tutorial/debug_mode.php
In the future, use better subjects.

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2006, 12:56:07 pm »

What mod pack are you talking about? You should reupload the files from the Coppermine installation package.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.