Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can not find server message on upload local image  (Read 3740 times)

bkh

• Coppermine newbie
Can not find server message on upload local image
« on: August 03, 2006, 01:55:16 am »

Hi,

I have tried several things to resolve this searched the forum added define('SILLY_SAFE_MODE', 1);
to the config include file.  Turned debug on and reduced file upload ro 1 and uri upload to 0.  Am logged in as admin.

When i go to upload file, select the album, browse locate the file to upload add name, leave description blank and hit the continue button I immediately get:

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the  Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
See if your Internet connection settings are being detected. You can set Microsoft Windows to examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings (if your network administrator has enabled this setting).
Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
On the Connections tab, click LAN Settings.
Select Automatically detect settings, and then click OK.
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the  Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer 

Any ideas?  The install went smooth...safe mode is off...using gd2....

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Can not find server message on upload local image
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 06:38:40 am »

Do exactly as suggested in the upload troubleshooting section of the docs - pay particular attention to the section highlighted in red.

bkh

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 06:58:30 pm »

The internet coinnection is gine and indicates excellent strenght.  I followed the instructions in troiubleshooting section except the notes in red. 

The link is http://thecardclub.net/photo and a test user account is username test and password test.

I am not typing in the link directly rather uploading a local image and then when prompted to selecting the continue button.  At that point in I recieve the page can nnot be found message. 

The permissions have all been set to 777 on the folders albums (including sub folders) and include.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 07:03:09 pm »

Uploading appears to have worked as expected. As you left admin approval on, I can hardly check. If you need support, don't make it so hard for supporters ::)

bkh

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2006, 07:45:12 pm »

Sorry.

The wierd thing is that the max upload size is set to 1024.

Attempting to upload a picture 297K times out when I reduce the picture to 40K it uploads fine.

I guess for now I wil simply reduce image sizes.

Thanks for all your help.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2006, 07:44:57 am »

Read the sticky thread Trouble-shooting the upload process.. It will tell you about server-sided restrictions and possible ways to circumvent.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.