Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: When i try to batch upload, i get this error in /searchnew.php on line 192  (Read 11733 times)

febern

• Coppermine newbie

???

Hi!

I managed to install successfully our coppermine 1.3 version (i can't use the newest version on that host where i am) i created the categories and albums, i did the folder permissions to 777. And when i click on batch upload, and choose the folder i want to upload i got this error message:

Warning: OpenDir: No such file or directory (errno 2) in /home/*******/coppermine/searchnew.php on line 191

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home/*********/coppermine/searchnew.php on line 192

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home/******/coppermine/searchnew.php on line 202

So on my ftp i created a coppermine folder and put into the files there.........

Please help ??? ??? ???
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 02:30:25 pm by TranzNDance »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

I managed to install successfully our coppermine 1.3 version (i can't use the newest version on that host where i am)
Find another webhost - don't start a fresh gallery with outdated software.

If you're determined to use cpg1.3.x, then do as suggested in the upload troubleshooting tutorial.

febern

• Coppermine newbie

Find another webhost - don't start a fresh gallery with outdated software.

If you're determined to use cpg1.3.x, then do as suggested in the upload troubleshooting tutorial.

I used to coppermine months ago (it was for nuke) on this same host, and it worked! But now i dont know what happening, i checked troubleshouting, but no result......... >:(

Nibbler

If you want support then actually do as suggested.

http://coppermine-gallery.net/tutorial/uploads/troubleshooting.php

febern

• Coppermine newbie

If you want support then actually do as suggested.

http://coppermine-gallery.net/tutorial/uploads/troubleshooting.php

that's what i've written above ??? I did those what troubleshooting suggest, but no reslt!

febern

• Coppermine newbie

Problem solved :P The directory name was wrong ;D

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

I used to coppermine months ago (it was for nuke) on this same host,
Not the same thing. Nuke port differs. Getting the Nuke port to work doesn't prove anything.

that's what i've written above ??? I did those what troubleshooting suggest, but no reslt!
No, you haven't. The tutorial clearly says that you need to post a link and test user account when asking for support. You haven't done that. In the future, read more carefully!

Problem solved :P The directory name was wrong ;D
Fine then, thread is marked accordingly, so there's no need to reply any longer. Glad you were able to solve this. However, this thread is not very helpful for others. For future questions, respect board rules and suggestions made by supporters.

febern

• Coppermine newbie

Okay i try my very best ;D thx
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 19 queries.