Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NEED: send to mobile plugin  (Read 3643 times)

cofitanner

• Coppermine newbie
NEED: send to mobile plugin
« on: July 31, 2006, 02:09:09 pm »

Hi,

I need someone to setup the mPush send to mobile feature on my website if they know how?

how long would this take?  and how much would someone want?

thanks in advance
Tanner ;D
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 08:32:36 pm by GauGau »

propertysnaps

• Coppermine newbie
Re: NEED: send to mobile plugin
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2006, 08:18:56 am »

I would be intersted in this feauture. where can I find out more?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: NEED: send to mobile plugin
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2006, 09:34:55 am »

You have to read the threads you're replying to more thoroughly. Basically, the user who started this thread requested a mod to accomplish mobile uploads. As there was no reply that said "willing to accept the job", the request probably hasn't been done. Therefor, it makes little sense to ask for something that hasn't been coded yet.

Mobile stuff is tricky, as you have to send data from the internet into the net of cellphone service providers. Usually, you have to pay for using the needed gateways, and the method differs from one provider to the other. That's probably why nobody replied: there's no way to come up with a global solution for this.
This has been discussed in the past already, so you better search the board for details. Don't try to hijack threads on the "Paid help" board in the future.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 19 queries.