Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Open a pop-up window for full larger image  (Read 3569 times)

cftranslate

• Coppermine newbie
Open a pop-up window for full larger image
« on: August 01, 2006, 12:41:23 am »

Being a php programmer I have been trying to change the code in thumbnails.php when an album pictures are displayed so that when I click on them they don't call displayimage.php but a custom pop-up window opens with the picture.

I think that the proper arrangement for an intuitive gallery would be for a pop-up to open for full screen picture (or at least having that option in configuration). Clicking on a thumbnail to go to other page with the pic requires going back to the album to keep watching pics.

A much better more elegant solution would be a full screen pop-up (800x600 or 1024x768) that's closed to get the the album thumbnails again.

I have not been able to implement this modification because beside the album number, I need the pic name or id instead of pic position currently passed as  displayimage.php?album=xxx&position=xxx.

FEATURE REQUEST:

Thumnails call a javascript function that contains a window.open statement to which album, pic id and possibly pic width and size are passed for the pic to fit exactly into the  pop-up window

If this (to me elegant feature)  is not considered,
How could I change thumbnails.php? My main problem is to know the php variables that contain album number and a inique pic id, or how to handlle pic position to get to a particulat picture. Another problem is increasing total gallery views counter and particular pictures views counter.

Thanks

« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 07:26:45 am by GauGau »

Sami

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • BMossavari
    • My Project
‍I don't answer to PM with support question
Please post your issue to related board

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Open a pop-up window for full larger image
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2006, 07:26:34 am »

Already is in the devel branch of the svn, so I'm marking this thread accordingly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.