Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need coder for php and cpmFETCH.  (Read 1801 times)

udgang99

• Coppermine regular visitor
Need coder for php and cpmFETCH.
« on: July 29, 2006, 09:33:07 pm »

I hope it's okay that I post this here, because I can't find any other place to do this - "Looking for Freelancers / Paid help" is for paid help ... I have no money to offer :(    -anyway, if missplaced, please put it elsewhere, admins. Thank you.

Okay ...
I need someone to do some coding for me (for free). They need to be able to do some "simple" coding in php, and have an understanding of cpmFETCH.

I have this website where comicartists come together to do comicjams, and at the moment the index page is a static html page. I want it to become a dynamic php page, that is automatically updated each time a comicpage is uploaded, which should be done through cpmFETCH.

This is what the page looks like: (see it "live" at www.globalcomicjam.com )
(http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f292/udgang99/gcj_fetch.jpg)
In my cpmGALLERY I have about 15 albums, and they should each be represented on the index page, with the newest updated page. See the red circle.

I'm sure it's a "pretty simple" procedure, that's documented in the manual ... I'm just a total retard when it comes to php, so I can't do it myself.

If anyone thinks they can do this, drop me a PM, and we'll discuss this further.

Thank you

-Kim Larsen

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.