Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: pay pal mod - need help - will pay  (Read 3736 times)

vm5015

• Coppermine newbie
pay pal mod - need help - will pay
« on: July 27, 2006, 08:20:12 pm »

I need to modify the paypal mod (any paypal mod or any shopping cart - doesn't matter to me as long as the functionality is there) further so that instead of all albums having the same price, you can set different price categories. I need to do a website for a photo lab that wants to have pricing structures for different categories (weddings, birthdays, bar mitzvahs). They offer different packages to their clients and want to be able to set different pricing structions and set them per album basis. If anyone can do this I am willing to pay.

They way i need it to work is somewhere in the configuration or another page, the admin can create different categories of prices and set prices for each. In the album properties, he can change which pricing structure this album will have. Let me know if possible.

If anyone can do these mods, please reply to this post or email me at vadim20@gmail.com. We can discuss payment. Thanks all.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 08:31:43 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: looking for freelancer
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2006, 08:39:49 am »

Please keep in mind that we have a "one question per thread" policy that you agreed to respect when signing up. The policy is valid on the paid help board as well for very valid reasons: if you split your requests into different threads, possible job takers that are up to just one task would be willing to do the job. I doubt that there will be any replies of freelancers who are willing and ready to do all of your requests.

Is there a way to modify the paypal mod
You should post a reference to the actual paypal mod that you want to see changed, as there are several of them.

On another topic: is there a way to have password protected albums? Instead of creating user groups, can I just make a simple password protected album that anyone can view if they have the right password?
Feature already exists in core.

One more thing: is there a way to disable right click and have a pop-up come up that says, copyright protected or something of this sort?
Possible, but silly. Has been discussed in detail already. I recommend just searching the board.

And finally: any way to make an image effects so that the viewer can preview the image in B&W and Sepia.
Easy in Internet Explorer, hard or nearly impossible in all other browsers, unless you're willing to create and store the sepia images separately.

And finally finally: can we make a photo comparison where a user can put 2 photos next to each other so they can compare which one looks better.
Sounds tricky. Easy to display two pics on one page. Hard to come up with a good and easy way to create the navigational elements on the page to allow the user to select them in the first place.

vm5015

• Coppermine newbie
Re: looking for freelancer
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2006, 03:16:31 pm »

GauGau, you've been very helpful, thanks. I will modify my post and search the board for other questions. Thanks.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: pay pal mod - need help - will pay
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2006, 05:13:18 pm »

Ouch! By modifying the initial posting, you make the reply look silly, out of place and useless. You should have left your initial posting alone and instead replied to this thread with your clarification. The edit feature of the board is only meant to be used to fix typos etc. Another option would have been striking your initial posting (like "this"). Editing out postings is being considered to be very rude.

vm5015

• Coppermine newbie
Re: pay pal mod - need help - will pay
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2006, 02:06:14 am »

ah man, I can't get anything right. as you can see, i don't do this a lot. I'll try to stick to the rules next time I post, which I am sure will happen sometimes in the future.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 19 queries.