Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Upgrading Value App installs?  (Read 8414 times)

desteele

• Coppermine newbie
Upgrading Value App installs?
« on: July 27, 2006, 05:20:57 pm »

Hello,

I have my domain hosted on Godaddy, and have been happy with them.  I installed CPG 1.3.3 through the control panel as one of their "Value Added applications" and even successfully moved the gallery from their default location to a subdomain I created (photos.mydomain.com).  My question is, I didn't create an SQL database for my install, they did, and I have no idea how to back that database up before attempting to upgrade my install to 1.4.8.

Any ideas?  It's not like I'll lose these photos, but it'd be a pain in the tuckus to have to reload them all.

Thanks in advance,

DeS
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 04:56:06 am by TranzNDance »

Nibbler

Re: Upgrading Value App installs?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2006, 05:31:51 pm »

Try searching the board, from memory I don't think they let you. Using such autoinstallers is not recommended by the dev team.

desteele

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2006, 05:43:35 pm »

Try searching the board, from memory I don't think they let you. Using such autoinstallers is not recommended by the dev team.

Already tried that...keep getting "Your query was not specific enough. Try using larger words, or less common phrases." after searching  "upgrading + value added".  Those are about as unique as I can get for this issue.

desteele

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2006, 05:58:00 pm »

Crap.  That's what I was afraid of....

Thanks Nibbler...I do appreciate your help.

D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 19 queries.