Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: moved to new host but getting weird errors  (Read 8434 times)

ashlee

• Coppermine newbie
moved to new host but getting weird errors
« on: July 26, 2006, 05:47:33 pm »

I just moved to a different host, setup the gallery, changed the config file into my database name. Now these errors come up.I am using cpg 1.35. These are the errors

Notice: Undefined variable: HTTP_POST_VARS in /home/.greasy/katija/katijafan.triple-star.org/gallery/include/init.inc.php on line 160

Notice: Undefined variable: HTTP_GET_VARS in /home/.greasy/katija/katijafan.triple-star.org/gallery/include/init.inc.php on line 168

Notice: Undefined variable: HTTP_COOKIE_VARS in /home/.greasy/katija/www.sitename.com/gallery/include/init.inc.php on line 187

Notice: Undefined variable: HTTP_SERVER_VARS in /home/.greasy/katija/www.sitename.com/gallery/include/init.inc.php on line 195

Notice: Undefined variable: HTTP_SERVER_VARS in /home/.greasy/katija/www.sitename.com/gallery/include/init.inc.php on line 202

Notice: Undefined index: debug_mode in /home/.greasy/katija/www.sitename.com/gallery/include/functions.inc.php on line 96
Fatal error :
There was an error while processing a database query

Why do i get all of these? Can someone help me? I've looked everywhere but can't seem to find someone with the same problems.

Nibbler

Re: moved to new host but getting weird errors
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 05:58:34 pm »

Either get long arrays enabled in your php.ini or update to 1.4

ashlee

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 06:05:17 pm »

How do i update to 1.4 without losing all my pictures? Help? Thanks for replying quick too..

Nibbler

ashlee

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2006, 01:06:29 am »

That still doesn't work. Can you show me the exact way how to move it to a server maybe i messed it up. What do you have to do in phpmyadmin? In my phpmyadmin i don't have the config folder, i only have 12 folders.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2006, 08:08:29 am »

We don't provide support for setting up phpMyAdmin. Use mysqldumper instead if you think that's easier. Moving your gallery from one server to the other you had to create and restore a database dump. Do the same thing to backup before upgrading.
Do exactly as suggested in the docs, particularly http://coppermine-gallery.net/manual/index.htm#13
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.