Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: From pnCPG to standalone and then upgrade to latest  (Read 7836 times)

N!cklas

• Coppermine newbie
From pnCPG to standalone and then upgrade to latest
« on: July 26, 2006, 01:47:43 pm »

Hi,
I'm gonna (try) help with moving from pnCPG to standalone CPG (bridging with Joomla). If I understand things correctly the installation is already standalone, just using pnCPG as bridge inte PostNuke. Is that correct?

If so all I need to do is upgrade the script to latest version, which I hope shouldn't be that hard. I have no clue what version is being used today, but hope someone here can tell me. In DB prefix is set to cpg11d2_*, a version number I cannot find here. Maybe it's just too old or its not really a version number. Is there a way to find out the correct version or is it unneccesary info?

Best regards
N!cklas
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 10:47:14 pm by GauGau »

N!cklas

• Coppermine newbie
Re: From pnCPG to standalone and then upgrade to latest
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 10:19:31 pm »

Shame on me...  When looking in documentation/upgrading I found the answer to my questions...  Guessing my ver is 1.1 I'll try the upgrade from there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.013 seconds with 19 queries.