Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "massive" download option  (Read 5282 times)

marc-andre

• Coppermine newbie
"massive" download option
« on: January 26, 2004, 04:32:12 am »

Hello,

I discovered Coppermine, and I want to congratulte you for your works   :D

i'would to know if it is possible to have a "massive download" option ?

For example in the thumbnail, have a chekbox under each picture and a download button to directly download all selected pictures. (with administration for the user to accept or not that menbers can download his picture)

i have not a lot of time, but i know php/mysql, and perhaps I can find a little time to create this function ... but I'm not sure that I have the right to do this.

I'm a linux user and fan, so it is evident that my source code will be free.

I'm interrested too about upload a lot of picture in the same time, so if it was possible to have this function as soon as possible ...

:wink:

congratulation again
Marc-André

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
"massive" download option
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2004, 09:15:26 am »

you're welcome to code any modification you could possibly think of - if it's something that most users are looking for, it'll go into the next release. If it's only a smaller number who can use it, it'll be a separate modification.

Thanks in advance

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.