Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need multiple keywords search function  (Read 3446 times)

neiljb1962

• Coppermine newbie
Need multiple keywords search function
« on: July 24, 2006, 10:38:05 pm »

Hi,
I need paid help here... You'd have to have a scout around as my site's been modified but at present is only capable of carrying out a single keyword search.
I need my visitors to be able to type in for example: red rose and find exactly that... a series of photos of red roses. At present, if that's what they type in... They get hundreds of anything that's red... and loads of roses... Possibly a red rose, but there are too many photos to trawl through!
Like I said, you'd need to take a look first, then get back to me and give me a price.
You can contact me at neil.bradford1@ntlworld.com - You can take a look at my website at: www.Photo-Image-Stock.com

Thanks

Neil ( neiljb1962 )
« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 08:30:03 am by GauGau »

Paver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Paul V.
Re: Need multiple keywords search function
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 02:45:34 am »

I believe your request can be handled by an upgrade to the current Coppermine version and using the default search page, as noted on this thread: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=33745.0

If you have additional requirements after doing so, say so here.  However, please read the sticky thread on this board and follow the instructions there.  For example, you should give a budget and time requested in your post here.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.