Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Upload was successful ... but no image.  (Read 8156 times)

Kriana

• Coppermine newbie
Upload was successful ... but no image.
« on: July 24, 2006, 02:55:02 pm »

Ok first off, I've checked out the FAQ. I have a tmp folder in my root directory (AFAIK right outside public_html), and the permissions on the appropriate folders are 777.

Now when I hit upload (not batch upload), and select a file, it says "1 uploads were completed successfully". but then when it brings me to the screen where you add it to an album, it's a broken picture. And when I say hm that's funny, add it anyway, it says "The previous file could not be placed. You have successfully placed all the files."

lol. what do I do?
thanks!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 04:18:49 pm by GauGau »

Kriana

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Upload was successful ... but no image.
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 02:57:38 pm »

Ok, just found a thread that kind of addresses the same question, but I don't see an answer other than to upgrade. how do I upgrade, I don't own the server...

edit:
trying to integrate with PN. not working. finding the right stuff. please ignore thread. sorry.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 03:03:55 pm by Kriana »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 19 queries.