Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Batch Adding Troubles.  (Read 2902 times)

amandaarneson

• Coppermine novice
Batch Adding Troubles.
« on: July 25, 2006, 08:22:14 am »

I checked previous post, but found nothing on this so I'll take a go at it.

I own a fansite, and for our gallery we use coppermine. So, since my celebrity is on a T.V. show we cap
her appearances on her t.v. show.

Anyways, when I upload her screencaptures only about half of them upload, and then it doesnt let me
upload the rest. I've tried looking for errors, and seeing if there is something I need to change in the config..
but nothing. I add around roughly 1000 images each time, but I have friends that upload 2 times that and
it works.

If you need my site url for anything, I would but its currently saying that I have a mysql error, so I'm trying
to get that fixed and you can't view anything. But, any help or support would be appreciated : ]

- Amanda

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Batch Adding Troubles.
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 08:35:50 am »

If you had actually searched, you would have discovered that we ask the same thing over and over from people who are looking for support on upload issues: we need you to do as suggested in http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#upload_trouble
If you have a mySQL error and want help with it, you should post the error message as well (not the debug_output); a link to your page might help as well...
I strongly suggest to respect board rules and common sense - taking into account the bad negative karma you have so far, supporters are reluctant to help you if you don't.

amandaarneson

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 08:39:48 am »

i did search. i missed it, okay?

and i did make a post about my mysql error, maybe you need to take a look?

im sorry for being mean, but this is a support and help forum is it not? looking back at all of the posts almost
all of the mods are mean. i did look, okay. we are just trying to figure out our problems, and you guys treat
us like where stupid and incompetent. i have a feeling you guys give everyone a negative karma, and i cant
do anything about that... so i have given up on that.

you'll probably make my negative karma even higher, but im just trying to figure out problems. thats it.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2006, 08:49:52 am »

OK, so you're trying to turn this thread into a meta discussion about negative karma? Fine then, if you don't want help on your actual issues, then do so. I doubt that this will help you with your issues. I told you what you need to do if you actually want help. If you don't do that, I take it that you don't want help and just came here to start an argument. I'm not going to join your argument thread, so I'm out of this thread.

Joachim

P.S. Yes, your negative karma did increase, as you didn't do as I suggested (you failed to post the needed information). You're reluctant to read the threads and articles supporters refer to, so you probably won't read the board rules thread I refered to above

amandaarneson

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2006, 08:52:56 am »

i read all of the stuff in the links you gave me. im going to do that, but you dont have to be so rude about it.

as far as i can tell i followed all board rules on this post. i didnt see the other one, and i didnt want to search for an hour more looking. i missed one thing. you make it seem like a crime.

i have bad karma on here okay..? im just trying to solve my problems.

honesttussey

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2006, 10:11:21 pm »

i read all of the stuff in the links you gave me. im going to do that, but you dont have to be so rude about it.

as far as i can tell i followed all board rules on this post. i didnt see the other one, and i didnt want to search for an hour more looking. i missed one thing. you make it seem like a crime.

i have bad karma on here okay..? im just trying to solve my problems.

The guy is a fucking douche. Leave it at that. I stopped using CPG because he'd rather point out all the forum rules I broke then help me solve the problem. I deleted CPG shortly afte reading his replay to my thread.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.