Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Does someone make custom templates? or is there one that looks like this?  (Read 3044 times)

Candice

• Coppermine newbie

Hello!

I am look to customize my galley to look like this:
http://kathymoore.daynote.com/photos/index.php

But with my own logo at the top. is that possible?  Is there a template like this?  Or does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 06:59:36 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

Basically, the site you're refering to is using the classic theme that comes with coppermine with slight modifications of style.css (replacing blue with red) and a header image (custom logo) applied to template.html. You can easily do the similar thing if you know some basic html. Refer to the docs and the sticky threads on this sub-board.
We (the coppermine dev team) believe in not only applying changes for newbies, but educating them so they can help themselves in the future.
We expect that you are ready to at least start looking into the issues you have - it's the effort that counts. Therefor, do as suggested and start reading the docs (themeing section). Do some research on your own before starting new threads with pretty basic questions that have been answered previously.
Review all available themes by going to the demo and using the "choose a theme" dropdown.

Yours is not a valid feature request - only requests for features that you would like to see in future versions of coppermine are suppossed to be posted on this sub-board. If you want help, you should start by respecting board rules in the first place. Marking this thread accordingly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 19 queries.