Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: pixelsize question:  (Read 2168 times)

btenbroeke

• Coppermine newbie
pixelsize question:
« on: July 21, 2006, 03:31:37 pm »

Hello,

I have a question,

we are a graphical design company and have pictures that have a size of 3456x2304 (this is huuge i know)

but... coppermine restricts the filesize towards a size around 1800x1200 ..  but.. this is not acceptable for using in folders and flyers (they want it bigger and higher DPI)

is there a way (i know this sounds a bit stupid maybe)

to raise the limit of this? (we tried it in the config but no luck so far,,, its like coppermine just has a physical limit of a certain size)

i've read the uploading problems page and all topics of this subforum btw, couldn't find it in there)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: pixelsize question:
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2006, 08:04:40 pm »

(we tried it in the config but no luck so far,,, its like coppermine just has a physical limit of a certain size)
Coppermine doesn't have a limit, but your webserver has one. Check the sticky thread on this sub-board, it should give you an idea what server-sided settings have an impact on that. You probably won't be able to change them though unless the server is yours to administer. You should contact your webhost, may you could upgrade your webhosting contract, allowing you to change the relevant settings or have them changed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 20 queries.