Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: no-look batching  (Read 2486 times)

arminbuc

• Coppermine newbie
no-look batching
« on: July 19, 2006, 10:45:26 am »

Hello Guys,
first of all I want to say thank you for this great piece of software. I have no real problem with the upload-tool but I want to do a very special thing and don't know really where to find the right place to add or change the original code.

At the beginning I'd like to explain what I want to do and of course why (there is no other way;). I developed a AugmentedReality-Application which I can use to manipulate Images that are uploaded by users. This works fine on an apache server over a PERL Script. I save the resulting point in a freely definable  directory and...

...want this image to be stored in a gallery. I've choosen Coppermine because it's very clean and nice coded, but I'm sadly no PHP Expert. The problem is that I want the resulting Images to be stored with just calling a script without dialog. I started to change the batch-uploading searchnew.php but couldn' really understand some points:

• going through without login -> no problem
  • choosing a fixed album -> just changed the $album_name variable but that was wrong
  • no confirmation -> don't know I thought I have to replace the submit button with the action of the same but how?

I know my problem has nothing to do with bugs in Coppermine and maybe nobody is interested in an unsafe uploading "feature" but I am really helpless and maybe somebody knows the places where I have to add my code snippets.

Thanks for reading. I hope my english didn't hurt any native speaker;)

So long
Armin
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 04:53:58 pm by GauGau »

Abbas Ali

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
  • Spread the PHP Web
    • Ranium Systems
Chief Geek at Ranium Systems

arminbuc

• Coppermine newbie
Re: no-look batching
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2006, 01:25:55 pm »

Thanks a lot for your reply.

It seems like the CPGMassimport-Plugin solves my problem, if I only could get it working. I installed the plugin correctly over the pluginmgr, uploaded some pics into a new subdirectory in 'albums', didn't change the configuration.php (because I don't know what to enter, so I let it be) and then called the import.php.

The call of the import.php resulted in an error message:

WARNING: require(include/init.inc.php) [funtion.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Programme\xampp\htdocs\coppermine\plugins\CPGMassImport\import.php on line 15

FATAL ERROR: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'include/init.inc.php' (include_path='.;C:\Programme\xampp\php\pear\') in C:\Programme\xampp\htdocs\coppermine\plugins\CPGMassImport\import.php on line 15

Code line 5 in import.php looks like that
Code: [Select]
require('include/init.inc.php')
I tried to fix it with:
  • setting the path-variable in the XP Environment for the coppermine include dir (where the init.inc.php can be find)
  • copied the init.inc.php to the plugindir

Does anybody know how to solve this problem?  Do you need more information about my system?

Thanks
Armin

Abbas Ali

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
  • Spread the PHP Web
    • Ranium Systems
Re: no-look batching
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2006, 01:30:55 pm »

Better post the issue in the thread which deals with that plugin.
Chief Geek at Ranium Systems
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.