Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Doesn't Upload Correctly :(  (Read 2076 times)

kingkobe1

• Coppermine newbie
Doesn't Upload Correctly :(
« on: July 19, 2006, 09:34:22 am »

It has worked fine for the last 2-3 months but wont work all of a sudden, I tried uploading a wallpaper at this site... www.realballers.com .. click on walls .. but I get this message

Uploading File....... DONE!
Creating Thumbnail.....DONE!
Adding to Gallery Database......
Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for /home/rbs/public_html/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/1153294133_81gamequotes1cy.jpg (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /home/rbs/public_html/upload.php on line 213

Warning: getimagesize(/home/rbs/public_html/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/1153294133_81gamequotes1cy.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/rbs/public_html/upload.php on line 214
DONE!
Notifying Admin for Approval.......AUTO-APPROVED - ADMIN NOT NOTIFIED!

Our webmaster said something is wrong with Coppermine's CHMOD or something like that, can anyone help me? ???

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Doesn't Upload Correctly :(
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2006, 10:02:14 am »

• Actual gallery URL: http://realballers.com/gallery/ (don't make supporters search around, trying to understand your navigation)
  • Do as suggested in Documentation: 4.11.4 Upload troubleshooting
  • Upgrade! You're running cpg1.4.5 - it's mandatory to upgrade to the most recent version (currently cpg1.4.8)
  • The "Powered by Coppermine" tag is nearly invisible (black on dark grey background). Please make it better visible, there's nothing to be ashamed of. Give credit where credit is due.
  • The messages Uploading File....... DONE!, Creating Thumbnail.....DONE!, Adding to Gallery Database......DONE!, Notifying Admin for Approval.......AUTO-APPROVED - ADMIN NOT NOTIFIED! are not part of coppermine's core, they must be coming from a mod you applied. Maybe your mod is broken - try using an unmodified version and see if the error message goes away.
  • Our webmaster said something is wrong with Coppermine's CHMOD or something like that, can anyone help me? ???
    Are you actually the coppermine admin? If no, ask the actual admin to show up on this thread, as this is not something non-admin users will be able to solve.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 20 queries.