Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't load include/init.inc.php, open_basedir restriction.... problem??  (Read 33481 times)

boomcar69

• Coppermine newbie

Hey all:

I have downloaded the cpg 1.4.8,ftp'ed to my website and all was going fine.
I started the install.php and i looks great i could make albums i have upload some pics to test i can do everything there.
But when i activate the cpg module ,and click on the cpg button i get this error ...........
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warning: main(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(include/init.inc.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home3/boomcar:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home3/boomcar/public_html/modules/cpg148/index.php on line 68

Fatal error: Can't load include/init.inc.php, open_basedir restriction. in /home3/boomcar/public_html/modules/cpg148/index.php on line 68
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Iv've searched alot to find a solution,but without any succes.
Does any1 know what here the problem is ???

With kind regards  ;)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

But when i activate the cpg module ,and click on the cpg button i get this error ...........
What module? Are you talking about some CMS issues here? Coppermine (at least the version we develop and support) is a standalone app.

boomcar69

• Coppermine newbie

Lol oke.
Its working almost,cuz i need to make a button and redirect it to the gallery.
Is there away to make it a blockfile with random images?
  JOHN

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

The term "block" again hints on the use of a CMS. Do as suggested and answer my question if you want help. Posting a link might be a good start.

boomcar69

• Coppermine newbie

Ok here u go http://www.familievannunen.t34.biz
I am using nuke-evolution version 1.01
As u can see i just start to makeing new website for the family .
The link to the coppermine gallery can u find bottom left,i still use a textlink.
But my question is can i get some scrolling pictures from the coppermine gallery into a block,because
all the nuke websites are working with blocks.
Just the same as the arcade block on the right side.

Sorry for my bad english,cuz i am fromt the netherlands.

With kind regards    John

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

We don't know nuke, we don't support nuke. Moving your thread to the outdated nuke board. Read the sticky threads there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 18 queries.