Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Error Message reads base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons  (Read 11995 times)

beresfordlane

• Coppermine newbie

My client is receiving the following error message when she accesses her gallery. Anyone who can provide me with any insight into the source of this problem or how to solve it will have my eternal gratitude.

Warning: base64_decode() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/shadowhk/public_html/gallery/include/functions.inc.php on line 368

On a tangental question -- I need to upgrade this client's version from 1.3.2 to the latest. Am I going to encounter problems? Will she lose any part of her gallery?

Nibbler

The host has disabled a perfectly harmless function that is required by coppermine. It won't work properly unless you get the function enabled, change host, or code a workaround function. You don't lose any data when upgrading, refer to the documentation.

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict

You won't lose data, but if you implemented mods/hacks or customized the theme, you will need to reapply the former (if it's not already included in the new version) and update the latter.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.