Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Script called without the required parameter(s). (aid2) Please help me  (Read 5362 times)

NMTB

• Coppermine newbie

I am going mad with this problem - please will someone help me - I am getting this remark when I go to add comments on my pics:
Script called without the required parameter(s). (aid2)

I am a newbie with PHP but I can follow good instructions if someone can help me - thanks in advance, Dave
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 07:32:02 pm by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

Post a link to your coppermine-driven gallery and a non-admin test user account...

NMTB

• Coppermine newbie

Post a link to your coppermine-driven gallery and a non-admin test user account...

Firstly, thanks for your reply and interest - I can post a link to my gallery, but I dont know hot to do the other so that you have test admin access - I will be only too glad to do it as I am desperate, but I dont know how - I can follow instructions as I am making great headway into PHP - but this is beyond me - please help.

Sami

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • BMossavari
    • My Project

non-admin not admin access
you need to create a test account, this account should be a member of register users group only
‍I don't answer to PM with support question
Please post your issue to related board

NMTB

• Coppermine newbie

Thanks again for your replys and help - BUT, I dont understand this - I have tried to put comments on my pics on another machine and Hey Presto!!!!!! its all worked OK - I might leave well alone for now as its now OK again - but I dont know why I cant on one computer and yet I can do it on another with no difference in what I am trying to do - Thanks anyway and if anyone knows why this is - I would love to know. Thanks again all - Dave

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

Do as suggested if you need help.  >:(

NMTB

• Coppermine newbie

Do as suggested if you need help.  >:(

OK Thanks- Here is the link to my Gallery, but I dont know how to set up a test account for you to have admin access - if you could please tell me how to set this up for you to be able to access what you need, then I will do this. here is the link for the Gallery so far: http://www.theclashed.co.uk/coppermine/index.php

Thanks for your help on this - I do appreciate it.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

but I dont know how to set up a test account for you to have admin access
We do not want admin access, as we repeatedly told you. Refer to the docs to find out how to create a user account. Just a regular user, nothing fancy. No admin powers for the test user.

NMTB

• Coppermine newbie

Hi again,
I have created a new user account for you to log into:
User name: Test
Pass: Test

here is the link again to the site:
http://www.theclashed.co.uk/coppermine/index.php

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

Works as expected for me, see http://www.theclashed.co.uk/coppermine/displayimage.php?pos=-19
Can't replicate.

[ot]
The theme designing instructions shine through on your page ("YOUR SITE ETC | LINKS IF YOU LIKE", "SOME MENULINK | LINK NR 2" at the top right, "PUT YOUR OWN FOOTER | STUFF ETC | LINKS AND SO HERE | OR THROW THIS AWAY!" at the bottom middle) - doesn't look very professional. You should get rid of them, or at least comment them out. If you have no idea how to accomplish this, start a new thread (after having read the docs and searched the board).
[/ot]

NMTB

• Coppermine newbie

Thanks GauGau for all what you did - and looking at my gallery. I do know what you mean about the text bits still showing, I am going to get that all changed soon, as I do know how to and you are right, its not good. Thanks again - Dave
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.