Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help with removing the "Page X of X Page(s)" in Al  (Read 2300 times)

andreasnilsen

• Coppermine newbie
Help with removing the "Page X of X Page(s)" in Al
« on: January 26, 2004, 04:57:27 am »

Hello, I've just started using the coppermine photogallery and first off I have to say I'm really pleased with how things are turning out, great work guys !

I have done quite a bit of pretty ugly // and <!-- modding on the theme I want to use, and my last goal is that while I want to have page x og xx pages to show in the thumbnail section, I do not want it to appear under my albums section as I don't plan on having many albums on it, (max 3).

Soo my question is, how do I do it, what code do I remove or comment out? I've tried searching both in this forum and with google :) and read quite a bit of the other posts and the FAQ but just haven't found the info I'm looking for, or perhaps I just did't understand it :) Any and all help would be really appriciated !

Thanks in advance :)
Andreas - Norway

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2004, 09:44:51 am »

I don't get the point: if you only have 3 albums and have configured "Number of albums to display" in coppermine config properly to a higher value, the page tabs will not appear.
Please post a link to your site (a deep link to the page where things look differently than you want them to be).

GauGau

andreasnilsen

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2004, 02:29:09 pm »

I tried setting the show albums value higher than my current albums but that did't work. However after a good night sleep I figured out the issue, offcourse, the [tabs] are what I need to edit to remove the x albums over x pages. SO I've got it figured out thanks for the quick response !
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.