Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Multiple keyword search  (Read 3662 times)

neiljb1962

• Coppermine newbie
Multiple keyword search
« on: July 11, 2006, 10:15:13 am »

I've found the whole system absolutely perfect and even with some help, added a shopping cart to my system BUT.... The main drawback and the only one I've found is.... a visitor can only enter a single keyword, ie: rose. If they enter red rose, they end up with anything that's red AND photos of roses but not a red rose!
Does anyone know if anyone else is developing a hack or add-on where multiple keywords can be used as with other online photo albumns and stock photo sites?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 02:42:41 am by Paver »

neiljb1962

• Coppermine newbie
Add a multiple keywords search function, ie: red rose
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 10:31:28 pm »

It must be hugely sought after as there have been numerous but unanswered posts since 2004 and yet there still seems to be only a single keyword search for coppermine galleries. Type into my gallery red rose and you'll get a mix of everything that's red and loads of roses... But not a red rose... Although I'm sure there'd be one there somewhere!

Paver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Paul V.
Re: Multiple keyword search
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 02:38:54 am »

Please don't start duplicate threads.  I merged your two on this board together. 

You're running a old version of Coppermine on your site: http://www.photo-image-stock.com/photoimagestock/search.php

I recommend that you upgrade to the current version.  There *is* a "Match all words (AND)" function on the current search page.  I'm not sure when it was added, but it does the "red rose" search fine on my test gallery.

But if you are requesting support, you need to post on the support boards.  I'm marking this "feature request" invalid. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.