Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help with removing the "Page X of X Page(s)" in Al  (Read 2301 times)

andreasnilsen

• Coppermine newbie
Help with removing the "Page X of X Page(s)" in Al
« on: January 26, 2004, 04:57:27 am »

Hello, I've just started using the coppermine photogallery and first off I have to say I'm really pleased with how things are turning out, great work guys !

I have done quite a bit of pretty ugly // and <!-- modding on the theme I want to use, and my last goal is that while I want to have page x og xx pages to show in the thumbnail section, I do not want it to appear under my albums section as I don't plan on having many albums on it, (max 3).

Soo my question is, how do I do it, what code do I remove or comment out? I've tried searching both in this forum and with google :) and read quite a bit of the other posts and the FAQ but just haven't found the info I'm looking for, or perhaps I just did't understand it :) Any and all help would be really appriciated !

Thanks in advance :)
Andreas - Norway

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2004, 09:44:51 am »

I don't get the point: if you only have 3 albums and have configured "Number of albums to display" in coppermine config properly to a higher value, the page tabs will not appear.
Please post a link to your site (a deep link to the page where things look differently than you want them to be).

GauGau

andreasnilsen

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2004, 02:29:09 pm »

I tried setting the show albums value higher than my current albums but that did't work. However after a good night sleep I figured out the issue, offcourse, the [tabs] are what I need to edit to remove the x albums over x pages. SO I've got it figured out thanks for the quick response !
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.