Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: the plugin pack for CPG 1.4.8.  (Read 8814 times)

Terboggs

• Coppermine novice
    • Susan G's Gallery
the plugin pack for CPG 1.4.8.
« on: July 10, 2006, 02:31:00 am »

I have tried everything I can think of the install the new plugin pack for CPG 1.4.8. I have downloaded the zip and then used the plugin manager to upload it. It did not show up after being processed. I then put the CPG 148 folder into my plug in folder of my uploaded website using FTP. It was not recognized that way either. Is there another method to get that plugin to work? I am using Win XP.

Thank you for your help,

Terrence Boggs

Sami

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • BMossavari
    • My Project
Re: the plugin pack for CPG 1.4.8.
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2006, 07:12:04 am »

the plugin pack is a installation cpg with all plugin you shouldn't put cpg148 folder to your plugin !
if you unpack that zip file (cpg1.4.8_plugin_pack.zip) and then browse to the plugin directory you can find each plugin folder copy each folder to your plugin directory an they will show up in plugin manager
‍I don't answer to PM with support question
Please post your issue to related board

Terboggs

• Coppermine novice
    • Susan G's Gallery
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2006, 12:30:01 am »

ok, I unpack the zip into a new folder, then went to the plunin manager within coppermine.
When I broused the new folder to upload the plugins, I found individual files but no plugin files. Your the only one who replied thank you,

Thanks, terrence

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2006, 12:36:16 am »

Then download the plugins you need individually if you're not able to manage the plugin pack.

Sami

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • BMossavari
    • My Project
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2006, 12:48:00 am »

1.unzip your plugin pack zip file into new folder( let's name it "pluginpk" ) on your local computer .
2.now go to pluginpk/plugins/
there you can see all plugin's folder
3.you should copy each folder to your online gallery/plugins folder
4.Now go to your online plugin manager and install them
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 01:05:43 pm by bmossavari »
‍I don't answer to PM with support question
Please post your issue to related board

Iced Coffee

• Coppermine frequent poster
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2006, 06:13:24 pm »

I had a problem with the File2AlbumMover plugin i got from the plugin pack: After installing that plugin, all my pictures disappeared though the file names shown instead. I checked the albums folder and found that there was no picture files there. I tried to delete the pictures (only the name remains), cpg told me the folders/files could not be deleted as they are all not readable. I cleared the in the pictures table in my database with phpMySQL and it was clean. And I had to post the pictures again.

After two times installing that plugin. I found that it was the sourse of the problem.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2006, 08:28:57 pm »

Not related to the plugin-pack, but to your issues applying an individual plugin.

jonplqs

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2006, 08:27:37 am »

I had a problem with the File2AlbumMover plugin i got from the plugin pack: After installing that plugin, all my pictures disappeared though the file names shown instead. I checked the albums folder and found that there was no picture files there. I tried to delete the pictures (only the name remains), cpg told me the folders/files could not be deleted as they are all not readable. I cleared the in the pictures table in my database with phpMySQL and it was clean. And I had to post the pictures again.

After two times installing that plugin. I found that it was the sourse of the problem.

I have the same problem. I lost all my pictures.... What can i do ????

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2006, 08:42:17 am »

Not related to the plugin-pack, but to your issues applying an individual plugin.
You don't even bother to read the thread you're replying to, do you? The plugin pack is being provided as a courtesy to users. This thread that announces the plugin pack is not suppossed to be used to ask for help on particular plugins. >:(

From now on, I will delete all unrelated replies to this thread without further notice and will ban the users (who misbehaved by replying to this thread with unrelated issues) for a week from posting.

willemt

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2006, 04:35:50 am »

Upgraded to 1.4.8 recently and really like what I see
Especially the plugin idea looks interesting! Have a general question on that though. I downloaded the plugin pack but only a handfull of them have a readme explaining what the plugin actually does.... Is there an overview on what does what? Now that it is working I do not want to mess to much with the code by testing plugins I do not want  ;)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2006, 06:03:27 am »

Read up what individual plugins do by browsing the plugin contributions board. After all, you shouldn't enable stuff that you don't need on a production gallery.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.