Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I want to hire a guide  (Read 7739 times)

Muttonchops

• Coppermine newbie
I want to hire a guide
« on: July 09, 2006, 04:35:27 am »

I would like to use Coppermine as the photo album program for my small personal website (www.WanesWerld.net). If possible, I would like to hire someone to guide me through the process of setting up the program to my specifications.  Basically, I want it to be very, very simple.  I want it to be easy for me to post pictures and easy for my family and friends to view them.  I want no extra bells and whistles. 

I just finished setting up a Wordpress weblog program that I am quite satisfied with.  The process essentially consisted of stripping away all of the superfluous clutter that comes with this program to get down to a lean and clean layout that is the soul of simplicity.  But, because I am computer illiterate, this took me a long time and involved much screaming and hair pulling.  I do not wish to repeat this experience with the website's photo album, and so I am prepared to pay (a reasonable amount) for expert personal guidance.  I hope it isn't inappropriate for me to solicit such a service on this forum, but I don't know where else to go.

Is there anyone out there who can help me?    I can be contacted at Wayne@WanesWerld.net.     
« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 09:30:33 pm by donnoman »

donnoman

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • From donovanbray.com
    • Donovan Bray
Re: I want to hire a guide
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2006, 09:31:32 pm »

Wayne and I have worked out the details. This posting can be closed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 19 queries.