Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Forbidden file extension error when editing photos  (Read 1942 times)

macsimoin

Forbidden file extension error when editing photos
« on: July 04, 2006, 05:49:48 am »

Having a new problem with CPG but I can't seem to find out how to fix this one. I've found other posts here relating to "'Forbidden file extension" errors, but I can't seem to find any that are exactly like the problem I'm now having.

The issue is this: When I try to edit a previously uploaded file (description, for example) and click the "Apply Modifications" button, I get the extension error. Odd thing is, the information that was just edited appears as it should under the photo.

I don't know where this is coming from (never happened before today); I have file types set to "ALL" in Config and I've made no changes to permissions.

What is going on?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2006, 06:50:26 am by TranzNDance »

macsimoin

Re: Forbidden file extension error when editing photos
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2006, 06:28:23 am »

I think this may have been a white space issue: I uploaded a 'clean' version of the editOnepic.php file (the one I was using had been modified for appearance) and the error's gone away.

SOLVED. Thanks. :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 17 queries.