Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't upload Vertical Images  (Read 2292 times)

muffinny

• Coppermine newbie
Can't upload Vertical Images
« on: June 30, 2006, 07:15:45 am »

I changed the webhosting and now I cannot upload vertical images. horizontal photos are fine.

The new server didn't let me install the program with permissions 777, so I had to changed them into 755.

When I try to Batch upload the files, I am able to upload all the horizontal files, but in the vertical ones appears a small blue question mark in the right instead of the thumbnail and i can't upload them.

If I try to do a manually upload, the server crashes and I have to click "back"

Any idea why is this happening? The files are fine, since I can still upload them in the different server. I have exact same settings on both servers.

Thanks

muffinny

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Can't upload Vertical Images
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2006, 07:21:43 am »

What are the dimensions and filesizes of the vertical files compared to the horizontal files? I am guessing that the vertical files are actually bigger than the horizontal, particularly if the width of the horizontal files are the same width for the vertical files. That would mean the vertical files have a greater height.

muffinny

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Can't upload Vertical Images
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2006, 07:11:46 pm »

Actually yes, I didn't realized, that the Vertical ones have 1000 Px wide , same as the Horizontal ones, that have 1000 Px wide.

But why one server let me upload photos larger than other ones. Any idea how I could change it to allow bigger resolution photos?

Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 20 queries.