Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: pageheader()  (Read 2066 times)

mikeall

• Coppermine newbie
    • Allbutt The Best Web Designs
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: pageheader()
« on: January 24, 2004, 09:40:41 pm »

When I try to adjust the theme.php file so that I can use php includes I always get this error:
Code: [Select]

Parse error:  parse error, expecting `T_STRING' or `T_VARIABLE' or `T_NUM_STRING' in /Library/WebServer/Documents/cpg121/themes/default/theme.php on line 736

Fatal error:  Call to undefined function:  pageheader() in /Library/WebServer/Documents/cpg121/index.php on line 524

And until I replace the theme.php file nothing will work.
Any ideas why I can't seem to modifiy the theme.php page (even slightly like putting in an extra space!)

I have search/read this forum but nothing seems to be listed.
Please help if you had this prob too (or know how to fix it).
THANKS, MIKE
Code: [Select]

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: pageheader()
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2004, 09:10:50 am »

forget about the second error, it's just a result of the first error. It says: there's something fishy with your php syntax.
This is not related to coppermine at all, since it could be any wrong php code you created, so how is anybody supposed to help on this board (and yes, I've seen some "parse error" before - everybody has who coded php and is one step away from perfection or below)?
Take a look at http://coppermine.sourceforge.net/faq.php?q=commonPHP%20errors#commonPHP%20errors

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 18 queries.