Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trouble uploading files  (Read 2355 times)

ipodmusicman

• Coppermine newbie
Trouble uploading files
« on: June 29, 2006, 10:19:22 am »

Hi,

Just installed cpg1.4.8 hoping that the problem would be solved, but to no avail.  I searched through this forum for a solution, but nothing seems to work. 

Error Message: 
  Impossible to move picture.jpg to albums/userpics/10001/ !

All the permissions to the relevant folders are set to 777.  I even tried to change the owner of 10001 to the current owner, but it didn't allow me.  I've turned debug on, changed the file upload settings as prescribed by the Troubleshooting FAQ.  I thought it might be ImageMagick which is v5.5.6 installed on the server, so I changed to GDv2 and nothing changed.

Please can somebody check what could be wrong?

Removed url as well

Username:  ***********  (removed because some idiot removed admin access entirely)
Password:  ***********

Thanks a lot

« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 02:52:53 pm by ipodmusicman »

Vargha

• Coppermine frequent poster
  • Persian Soldier
    • Rangarang
Haalaa Boro Ye Chayi Vasam Dorost Kon Ta Man Ye Fekri Be Halet Bokonam ;) Ye Hendooneye Shotoriham Biyar Bizahmat :)
Visit My Site www.Rangarang.co.nr
Check Out My Gallery
www.Rangarang.co.nr/buddies
(https://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg157.imageshack.us%2Fimg157%2F838%2Frangarang4xn.jpg&hash=48b4c3087515cafe09fc6d3f7ee19dce86328d8e)

ipodmusicman

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Trouble uploading files
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2006, 03:23:36 pm »

I've modifying the upload.php file as per the instructions in the post provided and still the same message is being produced.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.