Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: album decription stretching whole site  (Read 2494 times)

dreams83

• Contributor
  • Coppermine regular visitor
album decription stretching whole site
« on: June 28, 2006, 04:58:40 am »

I just start using coppermine the lastest stable version. my site is here http://www.ehmongmusic.com/ the long decription displace my website in IE and and Firefox but not in Opera. Like I set the width of the main page to be 800 pixels but the album are still stretching because of the text. Is there a way to fix it so that it wouldn't stretch on IE and Firefox because peole use those two a lot. And is there a way to increase the amount of text you can put in the "Custom fields for image description (leave blank if unused)" because I want to be able to put more text in tehre maybe increase the length of text.

Thank You

Nibbler

Re: album decription stretching whole site
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2006, 03:52:09 pm »

You set it to "800pixels", which is not valid anyway. I don't know of a reliable way to do split-word word wrapping, but you can split the description in php instead or try putting the code inside a textinput or scrolling div.

dreams83

• Contributor
  • Coppermine regular visitor
Re: album decription stretching whole site
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2006, 09:30:23 pm »

where do i find the php code that display the description on the page. I tried looking for what part that display the description but i don't know where it is.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.