Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: Enhanced Hide from Latest and Random plugin - with user interface  (Read 6825 times)

rokkyu

• Coppermine newbie

How does this work? I inserted the two php files and modified the code. I go into my album and I do not see anywhere to remove the album thumbs from Random and Last additions. Any Ideas? Sorry I am new to coppermine. :)

thanks,

rokky
« Last Edit: July 04, 2006, 07:19:08 am by GauGau »

Nibbler

Re: Enhanced Hide from Latest and Random plugin - with user interface
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2006, 08:08:59 pm »

Refer to the manual for how to install plugins.

rokkyu

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2006, 11:03:08 pm »

The manual on plug ins:

Enable plugins

Enable plugins. This is a brand-new feature of coppermine. There is no official documentation available for it, yet. Included in your coppermine setup are three basic plugins. You should search the coppermine support forum for instructions on their use. This feature allows advanced copperminers to create plug-ins that can control the way coppermine looks and behaves without modifying the inherent code pf the script, itself. We anticipate many exciting, user-contributed, plug-ins in the near future.
---

I am trying to search on the forums on how to enable plugins but my word search comes up empty.

thanks

edit: found it. :)

rokkyu

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2006, 11:23:04 pm »

ok i uploaded the plugin cpg1.4.2_plugin_unwanted_metas_1.5.zip and I even modded the file displayimage.php like the readme said but nothing shows up in my plugin manager. I even placed the two files in the plugin folder but still nada. What am I doing wrong here?

thanks,

rokkyu

Nibbler

Upload the plugin archive using the plugin manager, don't extract the files manully.

rokkyu

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2006, 04:18:00 am »

got it to work. I had to unzip the files then ftp them up to the plug ins folder. Probably a chmod issue that would not let anything upload using the browser.

AvrilBoi

• Coppermine regular visitor
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2006, 02:58:32 pm »

It doesn't work for me...
I modify displayimage.php, I upload the plugin from the plugin manager, I install it, I select which album(s) I don't want to be showed... but thumbnails from that album are still showed .... ???
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.