Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Restrict Gallery Access by Group  (Read 27610 times)

Paver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Paul V.
Restrict Gallery Access by Group
« on: June 27, 2006, 10:12:13 pm »

If you want to restrict gallery-wide access to a certain Coppermine usergroup, use this plugin.  Once installed, the user will only be able to use the login and logout pages and that's it.  This sounds pretty useless unless a user *really* enjoys logging in and logging out . . . or . . . you have a bridged installation and have sync-ed usergroups from your forum.  This was the post that motivated this plugin: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=33225.0.

To change the "gallery access denied" message, modify the plugin's lang/english.php file.

v1.0: initial release

chadeldridge

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Restrict Gallery Access by Group
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 08:47:58 pm »

Not meaning to rehash a very old subject here but I do have a simple issue with the plugin.  For some reason after installing it is not picking up one of my groups from phpBB.  3 of the 4 are there but not the one I actually need.  Is there a way to force it to sync the groups from phpBB again... uninstall / reinstall do not fix it.

Thanks

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Restrict Gallery Access by Group
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 07:55:55 am »

There is no official bridge for phpbb3 - the existing one is still in beta stage. That's probably the reason for your issues.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.