Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dear all I just have a very general question...  (Read 2797 times)

inGearX

• Coppermine newbie
Dear all I just have a very general question...
« on: June 27, 2006, 08:14:40 pm »

Dear all I just have a very general question - you all will be very much familiar with:

I have 5000+ family pictures - organized in multiple depth directories.

Is there any software (web/cgi or win) that will just let me point to starting "root" directory and it will take it from there - letting:
- me/users browse the tree/directories and images
- if new images and/or directories are added/modified/deleted on OS filesystem i.e. I would upload more or all files would sync with home PC where files are and if I add/move - the system would go just by that
- resize the original (5MP) image into web suitable 800 width on first access or something... (and users/me would still be able to get original in case of printing...)
- other features like admin, comment, edit (rotate/crop)... could be good but not so crucial...

I am just interested in having an ability to view all the images without importing and so on...

Thank you all...
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 09:41:00 pm by Paver »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Dear all I just have a very general question...
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2006, 10:29:54 pm »

We know a software that can be used to display images, it is named "Coppermine" and is the only app that is being discussed on this forum. If you're not fond to use it, you should try googling for another app.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 15 queries.